Lots of people in the world suffer from the problem of lack of energy, low stamina, fatigue, physical and mental exhaustion and also from a weak immune system. Due to the constant problem of low energy levels and lack of stamina a person suffers from stress and frustration and may have depression. To treat this problem, natural remedies to increase energy levels and stamina are recommended. You must learn to increase the level of your energy naturally instead of taking the help of energy drinks. Naturally increasing the level of energy will be effective and you will get a steady and healthy supply of energy throughout the day. You should increase energy levels naturally by adjusting your personal habits of eating, sleeping and of doing exercise. There are many methods to increase energy levels naturally and effectively. Some of the important methods are:
1. According to ayurveda, sleep is one of the supporting pillars of life. Along with diet and lifestyle, sleep is critical to good health and well-
Sleep is important because it enhances Ojas -
2. Lack of water is the number one trigger for daytime fatigue.You should drink sufficient quantity of water to keep your body hydrated throughout the day. If the intake of water is good then it will increase energy levels naturally and effectively.
3. You should avoid eating too much food at a time. Instead of this , you should increase the number of meals per day. It is not only the quality of the food that should be taken into consideration. The quantity of food ingested and the level of awareness that one brings to each meal are of equal importance. The quantity of each meal should be less but it must be balanced so that your body receives proper nutrients which will be utilized for creating energy for a longer period. According to Ayurveda, one should only fill one third of the stomach’s capacity with food. Leave one third for water and digestive juices. The last third, left empty, provides the space needed to properly churn and digest the food. Mindfulness while eating provides a multitude of benefits toward better digestion and general well-
4. Movement is very necessary for our body. So you should keep your body moving and for movement exercise is necessary. It is very effective to increase energy levels naturally. But the schedule of your exercise should be regular that is at least three times a week. But the exercise should be done in such a way that it should give you the feeling of freshness and not exhaustion. So, overdoing of exercise should be avoided.
5. You should strictly limit the intake of sugar and caffeine. Glucose is the chosen fuel for the body. However, too much sugar can spike insulin levels which can lead to a "crash" feeling after about an hour or so. Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system giving the body a sense of alertness. It can raise heart rate and blood pressure but a negative effect, particularly for those practising sport, is dehydration. Too much caffeine can produce sleeplessness, palpitation, headaches, and nausea. So to increase energy levels naturally, excess intake of these things should be avoided. You should also avoid unwanted stress to feel energetic.