The Ayurvedic Therapist Training Course will introduce you to the world of Ayurveda and its various therapies. You will learn the fundamentals of Ayurveda (history of Ayurveda and the Tri dosha theory -
1. Introduction to Ayurved
2. Basic Principles Of Ayurveda
3. Anatomy and basic physiology
Central nervous system
4) Steps in Massages
5) Uses of various oils in massage
6) Benefits of a massage.
7) Dos and donts, contraindications of a massage.
1) Abhyanga ( Body Massage)
6) Udwarthanam (Powder massage)
7) Kati Vasti / Janu vasti / Greva vasti
Course duration : 4 weeks [ Total 8 sessions with 2 session of 1 hr each per week ]
Note – All our course can be completed earlier with prior intimation for foreign as well as local students, who are hard pressed on time, by putting in more no.of hours or coming on consecutive days (provided we have free time slots)